Face Mask Cutting Machine are not single machines, they require the cooperation of multiple machines to complete a variety of different processes. The entire production process of masks is still relatively large, especially in the subsequent disinfection, which is why a mask is made in 0.5 seconds, so the production efficiency is still so fast, but the mask is still in short supply. To understand the production process of masks, let's start with the composition of the mask. We cut a medical mask and found that the mask has three layers of non-woven fabrics, which is also required by the national standard of medical masks, otherwise it will not meet the protection requirements.
For the production of masks, the raw material fibers are all polypropylene (Polypropylene, PP), and medical masks are generally referred to as SMS structures. The spunbond layer is a single layer, and the meltblown layer is divided into a single layer or multiple layers according to filtration requirements. "Melt-blown cloth", commonly known as the "heart" of the mask, is the filter layer in the middle of the mask. It has good filterability, shielding, heat insulation and oil absorption, and is an important raw material for the production of masks. Polypropylene high melt finger non-woven special material sings become the best choice for masks, it can also be used in disposable surgical clothing, sheet, cover cloth, liquid absorption pad and other medical supplies.
With the supply of raw materials, the process of making masks is less complicated. What is the production process of Fully Automatic Face Mask Cutting Machine?
1) Stack three layers of nonwoven material steamed together through the machine;
2) Crimp, sew the nose clip in;
3) A large piece of nonwoven fabric is gradually narrowed along the slope from left to right to make a "folded structure";
4) Press the surface of the mask flat;
5) Fully automatic single cutting and seaming of masks;
6) Use non-woven fabric to fill the mask;
7) Cut the trimming again;
8) Fix the ear strap by hot pressing;
9) Finally pass the quality inspection, package the finished product after sterilization.
If you want to know us, please contact: email@example.com