The precautions for the use of the Single Thread Mackay Stitcher
1. When using the Mackay Stitcher, if it appears in the unmanned workplace, do not plug the power cord into the socket, pay attention to cut off the power supply when carrying out maintenance or cleaning.
2. When using the device, do not use it as a toy and do not let children touch shoe-making equipment to avoid harm to children.
3. When replacing spare parts, only the original spare parts can be used. Do not make self-modification to avoid safety problems.
4. Do not block up any vents while operating the Single Thread Mackay Stitcher, Make sure that the vents and pedals of the sewing machine do not accumulate any fluff, wool, dust, etc.
5.Do not drop anything into the opening of the equipment.
6.Do not use shoemaking equipment outdoors.
7. When cutting off the power supply, do not drag and drop the power cord, you should grasp the power supply part to pull out.
8. When using the Mackay machine, pay attention to the protection of the fingers, in the operation must be careful.
9. When using the equipment, use the original needle plate, so as not to break the needle problem affecting the progress.
10. Do not push and pull the cloth vigorously during using to avoid bending or breaking the pin.
11. In the normal action such as threading, replacing the needle, pay attention to whether its power supply is off.
If you want to know us, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org