1. Flower wheel of Ultrasonic Stitching Machine inspection:
The pattern of the flower wheel must be kept sharp and its hardness remains between 50-55 degrees on The Rock. Poor quality has been worn, rust-touched flower wheel should not be used, so as not to affect product quality or falsely add flower wheel pressure lead to the mold accelerated wear.
2. pressure control:
The pressure required for the Ultrasonic Stitching Machine to operate is generally determined by the following factors:
(1) The pattern of the flower wheel is more complex and must be slightly increased pressure.
(2) The pattern of the flower wheel is not sharp eabecause, and the pressure should be slightly increased.
(3) When the sound wave amplitude of the die is small, the pressure must be slightly increased.
(4) processed fabric material, high chemical fiber content (such as NYLON) pressure can be smaller, the opposite (e.g. IC cloth) pressure must be slightly increased.
(5) The processed fabric is thick and thin, the thicker fabric should be slightly increased pressure.
(6) Processing speed is different, high speed must be slightly increased pressure.
Note: If there are quality problems in the Products, please find out the reasons for the quality, do not use increased pressure to solve the flower wheel. Because of the simple pursuit of pressure to solve the problem, it is easy to cause medium speed wear of die surface or pattern and other faults. so long as the quality of the processed products, the smaller the pressure adjustment the better.
3. when the current indicator pointer of ultrasonic generator assembly panel current meter is greater than 1.2A when the equipment is empty, indicating that the generator frequency offset or abnormal, need to stop the correction frequency or check before use.
4. The stability of the rated input voltage of the ultrasonic generator is sensitive. It is suggested to install an electronic automatic voltage regulator.
If you want to learn more about our Ultrasonic Stitching Machine,please contact: email@example.com