How to debug the Fully Automatic Face Mask Cutting Machine?
1. Turn on the "Start Stop Switch and Power Switch". The built-in lamp of the power switch is on.
2. adjust the air pressure:
The pressure valve can be seen under the workbench plate by opening the door panel of the device. Adjust the pressure according to the actual situation. Increase the pressure when some bodies are out of sync. The working air pressure is generally adjusted within the range of 0.2 to 0.6MPa.
3, sound wave inspection adjustment: (the Automatic Face Mask Cutting Machine is in a stop running time)
(1) turn on the ultrasonic generator power switch, press the "sound wave test" switch, such as amplitude display indicators soaring and more than 100, indicating that the frequency is too far from the resonance point, the "sound wave adjustment" knob must be adjusted. Visually check the amplitude display, press the "sonic inspection" check switch with the left hand (not more than 3 seconds), and turn the "sonic adjustment" knob with the right hand to adjust the amplitude display pointer to the lowest point. When adjusting, if the amplitude display indicator is not a drop, but an upfall, then rotate the "sound wave adjustment" knob in the opposite direction. The amplitude display indicator has a reading of less than 50. The reading of the ammeter indicator is below 0.6A. After adjusting the sound wave, tighten the butterfly nut and close the protective cover.
(2) When the empty test, such as the "overload indicator" on, indicates that there is a problem with the device. At this time do not allow the start-up work "must shut down to check the reason, troubleshooting before the boot work.
4, cooling fan inspection: check whether the cooling fan is working properly. To ensure that the ultrasonic transducer can work for a long time.
5, check pneumatic components of Automatic Face Mask Cutting Machine:
(1) Turn on the power, turn on the air, and switch the manual automatic switch to the manual stop.
(2) Turn on the material tray switch, check whether the material tray can run quickly and steadily and the position is accurate. Turn off the tray switch after checking.
(3) Turn on the mask pinch clamp switch and check whether the mask pinch clamp operates normally. After checking, turn off the mask pinch clamp switch.
(4) Turn on the aggregate cylinder switch and check whether the aggregate cylinder operates normally. After checking, turn off the cylinder switch.
(5) Turn on the sideband fusion switch to see if the sideband stamper can be pressed down normally.
(6) Turn on the right switch of the ear belt to see if the rotating cylinder on the right is in action and in place.
(7) Turn on the ear strap left switch to see if the left rotary cylinder is moving and in place.
(8) Turn on the earband shear switch, check whether the small cylinder of the earband shear works and can reach the cut position of the finger.
(9) Turn on the ear belt ejection switch and check whether the small cylinder of the ear belt ejection can work normally and loosen the ear strap clamp.
(10) Turn on the earband fusion switch and check whether the earband compression mold can work and reach the finger-away position.
If you want to know us, please contact: email@example.com