How to adjust the double needle series sewing machine?
1. Adjust the spacing between two needles
This machine is equipped with two different specifications of needle holder swing cranks (227A&227B), so that the distance between the two needles of the machine can be adjusted to 7.5mm and 5.5mm:
The specific adjustment and replacement method of double needle series sewing machine is as follows:
When the needle holder swing crank (227A) is selected, the two-pin spacing of the machine is 7.5mm, and if the needle holder swing crank (228B) is selected, the two-pin spacing of the machine is 5.5mm. Unscrew the two different specifications of the needle holder swing crank (227A&228B) and the front needle holder swing link (224), and then pull out the connecting needle holder swing crank (227A&228B) and the rear needle holder swing link (230) ；Finally, loosen the clamping screw on the needle bar swing crank (227A&228B) and pull it out from the needle bar swing shaft (410), replace the upper middle needle holder swing crank (227A&228B); Reinstall the parts in the order of. After the adjustment is completed, the hand wheel must be manually rotated. If the machine is not smooth when the two needles cross or the distance between the two needles is unstable, loosen the clamping screw on the needle holder swing crank (227A&228B) and adjust its left and right limit positions to make the machine moves normally. If the center line position between the two pins deviates from the center position of the needle plate after the two-pin spacing is changed, the overall position of the two pins can be adjusted by the eccentric position of the high-speed eccentric pin (230).
2. the replacement of the pattern flower cam of double needle series sewing machine:
This machine can realize the peak function of nine different stitch patterns. It can complete the transformation of different pattern scissors by adjusting and matching the needle bar swing cam 403 and the needle bar pulling and feeding cam 402. The specific operation process is as follows:
(1) Remove the side cover of the machine, and then remove the needle holder swing link 408;
(2) Unscrew the fixed screw son on the cam, remove the needle lever swing cam 403 and the needle lever and feeding cam 402 in turn;
(3) According to the required trace flower type, select the appropriate needle rod swing cam 403 and needle rod pull and feed cam 402 to match the combination;
(4) The camishes in reverse order when removed;
(5) Refit the pin rod swing linkage 408 and the side cover of the batting.
If you want to know us, please contact: email@example.com